Elite - Why?
Briefly, by joining this network you will have access to:
- Dedicated Peer to Peer networking opportunities for shared learning, visits to other successful businesses, educational speakers and business opportunities.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme is a fully funded programme that brings together leaders of small businesses from across industry. For those small business leaders selected to participate, the core of the programme is a premium, practically-focused business and management education designed specifically by world-class international and national experts in entrepreneurial learning.
- The Scale up Institute launched by Angel investor Sherry Coutu CBE and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman a not-for-profit body whose aim is to help fast-growth British businesses become "global giants". Backed by Google, the London Stock Exchange and several advisory firms, the organisation will provide promising small businesses with advice on leadership, exports markets and raising finance alongside access to a network of advisers.
- The European Enterprise Network connecting innovators with Manufacturers, distributors, co developers and suppliers overseas. Experts advise those looking to commercialise new ideas and succeed in new markets.
- SWMAS design and deliver programmes of support that enable ambitious businesses to increase their productivity, improve operational efficiency, develop skills and reach their growth potential.
They work directly with manufacturers, on the shop floor delivering improvement programmes and at board level developing and refining strategy. They provide consultancy services, run public funded programmes, deal with complex funding arrangements and support businesses to leverage UK and European funding for growth and innovation.
- Locally, we have a tailored support programme delivered by our trusted partners, delivering expert help with Marketing, Sales, Access to Finance, Corporate Tax advice, Leadership mentoring and more. Wiltshire College are working with the Programme to deliver employee training needs and support with Apprenticeships.
- Potential for Grant funding for innovation in products or services and advisory support.
- Advice on exporting and access to new markets via free trade countries such as Canada.