Elevate - Why?
Briefly, by joining this network you will have access to
- Dedicated Peer to Peer networking opportunities for shared learning, visits to other successful businesses, educational speakers and business opportunities.
- The Scale up Institute launched by Angel investor Sherry Coutu CBE and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman a not-for-profit body whose aim is to help fast-growth British businesses become "global giants". Backed by Google, the London Stock Exchange and several advisory firms, the organisation will provide promising small businesses with advice on leadership, exports markets and raising finance alongside access to a network of advisors.
- The European Enterprise Network connecting innovators with Manufacturers, distributors, co developers and suppliers overseas. Experts advise those looking to commercialise new ideas and succeed in new markets.
- The Manufacturing Advisory service, provides expertise and grant funding to support manufacturers.
- The London International Business Programme - A new exclusive programme, it provides a bespoke mentoring scheme, delivered by leading entrepreneurs and business leaders; expert advice and workshops; targeted trade missions; and access to live leads and opportunities.
- For Businesses over £250K turnover, A fully funded programme delivered by a highly reputable City Investment Bank bringing together leaders of small businesses from across industry. For those small business leaders selected to participate, the core of the programme is a premium, practically-focused business and management education designed specifically by world-class international and national experts in entrepreneurial learning.
- SWMAS design anddeliver programmes of support that enable ambitious businesses to increasetheir productivity, improve operational efficiency, develop skills and reachtheir growth potential.
Theywork directly with manufacturers, on the shop floor delivering improvementprogrammes and at board level developing and refining strategy. They provideconsultancy services, run public funded programmes, deal with complex fundingarrangements and support businesses to leverage UK and European funding forgrowth and innovation.
- Locally, we have a tailored support programme delivered by our trusted partners, delivering expert help with Marketing, Sales, Access to Finance, Corporate Tax advice, Leadership mentoring and more. Wiltshire College are working with the Programme to deliver employee training needs and support with Apprenticeships.
- Potential for Grant funding for innovation in products or services and advisory support.