Client - Why?
Briefly, by joining this network you will have access to;
• Potential for Grant funding for innovation in products or services and advisory support.
• Free, fully funded training programmes
• Dedicated Peer to Peer networking opportunities for shared learning, educational speakers and business opportunities at 4 bespoke events for the Client network per year.
• A fact-find to help us assess where we can fully benefit your business and help you to grow.
• A Relationship Manager available for telephone support committed to you and your business. Ask us any questions and share your concerns with us and we will do our very best to help.
• Member to Member offers to enable you to access products and services from our other clients at a discounted rate and the opportunity to do the same with your own service.
• The Scale up Institute launched by Angel investor Sherry Coutu CBE and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman a not-for-profit body whose aim is to help fast-growth British businesses become "global giants". Backed by Google, the London Stock Exchange and several advisory firms, the organisation will provide promising small businesses with advice on leadership, exports markets and raising finance alongside access to a network of advisors.
• The European Enterprise Network connecting innovators with Manufacturers, distributors, co developers and suppliers overseas. Experts advise those looking to commercialise new ideas and succeed in new markets.
• The Manufacturing Advisory Service provides expertise and grant funding to support manufacturers. SWMAS design and deliver programmes of support that enable ambitious businesses to increase their productivity, improve operational efficiency, develop skills and reach their growth potential.
• Locally, we have a tailored support programme delivered by our trusted partners, delivering expert help with Marketing, Sales, Access to Finance, Corporate Tax advice, Leadership mentoring and more.